Experience Points FormulasEdit
The following formulas are used for calculating the player's current level, the amount of exp dropped by enemies, and beam levels.
Player EXP CurveEdit
EXP needed for level x: ceiling((1.3x3.2 + (35x)) * ((BSP / 400) + 1))
- BSP = Total Base Stat Points from reconstructs. Can be a max of 400.
Enemy EXP Drop CurveEdit
EXP dropped by enemy: ceiling(enemyBaseExp * (enemyLevel0.9 / 6))
|Level||Next Level||Total Kills|
|1||63 (except Normal Beam which is 25)||0|
Base Stat FormulasEdit
The following formulas are used for calculating statistics for the player and enemies. The player's stats, including hit points, attack, and defense, will rise after each level up. An enemy's stats are calculated according to its base statistics. (*Note - in version 1.13 the player's base attack and defense were changed from 30 to 28 and 30 to 25 respectively. In version 2.12, Base Stat Points were added from reconstructs.)
Player ATT, DEF, HP CurvesEdit
ATT = ceiling((28 + ATT_BSP * 2) / 50 * (playerLevel3/2)) + addedATTStats + 16 + CU
- ATT_BSP = Points from reconstructs put into attack
- CU = Cannons upgrades from the shop
DEF = ceiling((25 + DEF_BSP * 2) / 50 * (playerLevel3/2)) + addedDEFStats + 14 + AU
- DEF_BSP = Points from reconstructs put into defense
- AU = Armor upgrades from the shop
MAX HP = round((197 + HP_BSP * 1.6) / 400 * (playerLevel3/2)) + 40
- HP_BSP = Points from reconstructs put into Max HP
- Can't exceed 9,999
LUCK = round((7 + LUCK_BSP) / 908 * (playerLevel3/2)) + addedLUCKStats + 6
- LUCK_BSP = Points from reconstructs put into luck
Enemy ATT, DEF, HP CurvesEdit
ATT = ceiling(baseAttack / 50 * (level3/2)) + (baseAttack * (2/3))
DEF = ceiling(baseDefense / 50 * (level3/2)) + (baseDefense / 2)
MAX HP = ceiling(baseHp / 50 * (level3/2)) + (baseHp / 2)
- Briskers add (baseDefense / 4) rather than (baseDefense / 2).
- During hardcore mode, Bosses have the following stat modifications: ATT and DEF are multiplied by 2, HP is multiplied by 4, and EXP dropped is multiplied by 5.
Damage = round(((2 * (level9/8) / 5 + 2) * attack / oDef) * RES * RAND) * CH
- oDef: Opponent's defense
- RES: Resistance modifier determined by resistance chart. RES = 1.25 for effective attacks, 0.5 for ineffective, and 1 for no resistance.
- RAND: Random number between 0.92 and 1.07. Used to add slight randomness to damage.
- CH: 2 if critical hit, 1 otherwise.
(Notes - Damage is capped at 99,999 and cannot be less than 0.)
General Game InfoEdit
|Galaxy Hero Version||Max Level|
|vers <= v1.04||100|
|v1.05 <= vers <= v1.21||255|
|vers >= v1.22||500|
|Stat Name||Initial Value||Max Value|
- Max values do not include points from the shop, upgrade points, or % bonuses from drives, items, weapons, etc.